Skip to main content

Recommended coffee equipment ( Part 2 )

4: 6 method! I bought a world champion Kimitani Tetsu model mini drip kettle!





mini drip kettle
mini drip kettle

I want a mini drip kettle just right to make a cup of coffee,
I was looking for it all this time! I could not find it easily.
So the other day, I bought a mini drip kettle of Kariya model of Hario !

4: 6 method (known in the first issue of Standart Japan that came out last year!),
It is an extraction method that delivers tasty coffee whatever you do,
Barista who won the World Brewers Cup 2016 Supervised by Mr. Tetsu Kasuya.

The mini drip kettle is still light and easy to pour and easy to use!



I bought Kemex's stylish coffee maker for 3 cups 





stylish coffee maker

stylish coffee maker


I've been using Kemex (CHEMEX) 's glass handle 6 cups so far,
Because it cracked a lot more recently, the standard one with the tree and the handle of the skin attached,
I bought a new size for 3 cups.

This is also the best with a good size feeling and a fashionable appearance.
Although a special filter is also good (although it is expensive),
It is very convenient to combine wire dripper.


I introduced a dripper for blue bottle coffee!





driper bottle coffee
driper bottle coffee

Recently, I introduced the original dripper of Blue Bottle Coffee to my house.
When I went to the shop a while ago, when I saw dripping thoroughly for a while,
The flowing shape of the extracted coffee is very beautiful, this is good! that's what I thought.

The function and structure of the dripper itself, as well as the appearance design,
I think that it is made to the maximum taste of coffee as much as possible,
It is designed to the flow of coffee falling to the server than anything else!
It is the best that I am.

That's why I introduced it,
This is unexpectedly easy and can be brewed quite deliciously!



I bought a Clever coffee dripper! (How to make a recipe · How to use)





 Clever coffee dripper

 Clever coffee dripper


Recently, we introduced a clever coffee dripper .
Jabajaba Pour water into the water, wait for a while,
It is extracted automatically when putting dripper on cup and server.

As the coffee dripper keeps increasing rapidly at home,
I thought that I should not put out my hand on clever.



I bought a ceramic coffee mill · wood of HARIO (Hario)!





ceramic coffee mill · wood

ceramic coffee mill · wood


Normally, coffee mill loves Carita's electric coffee mill " Nice Cut Mill"
Come here and buy a manual " Ceramic Coffee Mill · Wood " of HARIO (Hario)!
It is part of a boom to reduce our electric appliances.

So, when we say hand-cranked style, we wrote in an article called " I bought a hand-ground ceramic coffee mill (mini) of Porex!
I also like Porrex's mill, but this Hario's guy is also pretty good!
First of all it was important for coffee appliances that looks good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make delicious coffee simple Coffee ice-brewed coffee!

In the hot summer, although I still have a cup of hot coffee every day, I don’t want to drink anything, but occasionally I want to drink something more suitable, such as iced coffee, iced cola, iced fruit juice, iced black tea, etc. Coffee comes in handy!   The steps are simple, there are not many equipments required, and the threshold is very low, which is a must-have excellent drink at home.   ▎Required equipment and materials Shallow roasted coffee beans Grinder refrigerator About 200~300 ml sealed cans Filter coffee equipment, I generally use V60 filter cup plus filter paper ▎step Grind the coffee beans to the same thickness as the hand.   With the variety of beans and personal preferences, you can adjust the degree of grinding.   The thickness of the individual use is shown in the figure below, and the scale below is 1 mm. Pour the ground coffee into a sealed can and add ice water.   The ratio of powder to water can vary from 1:8 to 1

How to make quickly cooled ice coffee (drip ice coffee)

drip coffee Speaking of summer ice coffee. Recently it is a cold brew (watering coffee) boom, Quenched ice coffee using ordinary dripper is also delicious. As I have previously posted recipes for watering coffee before, Today we will deliver recipe · how to make ice coffee of the quenching type of our house. How to make quickly cooled ice coffee (drip ice coffee) · Recipe recipe coffee Material (1 cup of coffee) Coffee beans 14 g Ice 150 g Hot water 120ml You can use tap water as hot water, but I would like to prepare delicious water if possible. Water server water     Or mineral water , How to make making coffee Ice is put in 150 g in the server. making coffee As well as hot coffee grind the beans and set it in the dripper. My house likes shallow roast beans in the case of iced coffee. It grinds finely (with a scale of 2.5 with a nice cut mill ). making coffee Pour 30 ml of hot water and stir with jabo jabo with a spoo

How to make watering coffee · Delicious recipe (Easy way not to usespecial equipment!)

Add caption Summer has arrived.   Speaking of summer ice coffee. Cooled iced coffee by hand drip is also delicious, After all it is good to have a watering coffee (cold brew). It is refreshing with a long time cold extraction and it is delicious! So, recently we make watering coffee well, Introducing our easy recipe. Even without using watering coffee pot or dedicated equipment, It is a way to make odds made with ordinary Hallio V60 dripper and server. What is a watering coffee?   What is Cold Brew? coffee In the case of hot coffee it is usually brewed with hot water, It is water and coffee to keep the powder in water and keep it overnight. In a modern way, "Cold Brew Coffee" (Cold Brew Coffee). Because it is extracted slowly over a long time, it becomes a refreshing taste with no taste. How to make water-cut coffee (cold brew) · recipe making coffee Amount of powder · How to grind Coffee powder 35 g (shallow roast and medi